Skip to content
Focus on Safety at Light E.N.T
COVID-19 Precautions for In-Office Visits
- Patients with symptoms such as cough, fever, or contact exposure are scheduled for telehealth visits, and do not enter the office.
- All patients have temperature taken prior to entering office, and are required to complete questionnaire to identify individuals at higher risk for exposure to COVID-19.
- All allergy and hearing aid patients are receiving curbside service, which enhances safety and minimizes the number of patients in our two staged waiting areas.
- Only patients are allowed into the exam rooms, and companions must wait in car.
- Staff and patients must wear a mask.
- Exam rooms, waiting areas, chairs, clipboards, pens, door knobs and all surfaces of contact are disinfected with high grade sanitizing wipes after every patient encounter.