Focus on Safety at Light E.N.T
COVID-19 Precautions for In-Office Visits
- Patients with symptoms such as cough, fever, or contact exposure are scheduled for telehealth visits, and do not enter the office.
- All patients have temperature taken prior to entering office, and are required to complete questionnaire to identify individuals at higher risk for exposure to COVID-19.
- All allergy and hearing aid patients are receiving curbside service, which enhances safety and minimizes the number of patients in our two staged waiting areas.
- Only patients are allowed into the exam rooms, and companions must wait in car.
- Staff and patients must wear a mask.
- Exam rooms, waiting areas, chairs, clipboards, pens, door knobs and all surfaces of contact are disinfected with high grade sanitizing wipes after every patient encounter.
Thus far, our measures have been successful, and there have been NO known in-office visits with infected patients.