Dr. Terry S. Olson graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine with high distinction in 1985. He went onto the University of California – San Diego where he completed his internship in general surgery and his residency in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Olson completed his fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in the Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
He is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Olson is an active member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Olson has 24 years of private practice experience in ENT. Although proficient in all aspects of Otolaryngology, his practice interests focus on:
- Adult and General Ear, Nose and Throat Medical and Surgical Care
- Management of Tumors and Cancer of the Head and Neck Region
- Thyroid Nodules and Masses
- Parathyroid Disorders
- Reconstruction and Repair of Skin Cancer Problems
- Nasal and Sinus Care including Surgery
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing and Balance problems
- Nasal Allergy Management